DevOps Engineer responsible for the development and operation of applications aimed at running at Kubernetes Cluster. Primary focus will be the managing Kubernetes cluster, applications running in the clusters, their integration with back-end services, NoSQL database maintenances and ensuring DevOps pipelines. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
N.B. The selected candidate will initially work remotely from home until the COVID-19 global pandemic is over. Stay Home & Stay Safe
- At least 3-6 years of experience in production-grade DevOps engineering.
- Design, build, and automate new solutions centered around the Kubernetes container orchestration platform and its ecosystem of projects
- Working experience of different K8s tools like helm, dashboard, kompose, Prometheus, envoy, weave etc.
- Proven work experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, and Docker compose
- Strong understanding about Microservice Architecture and microservice deployments
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration with OS and hardware-level optimizations.
- Working knowledge of automation tools (Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt/etc)
- Strong understanding in code repository systems such as Gitlab, Bitbucket, and Git workflows etc
- A strong familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, chat-ops, etc.
- Proven experience of handling large scale NoSQL database (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Monitoring in EFK, Kubernetes health and KPIs and maintaining production-grade SLA for standard IT Operation
- Strong communication skill with different project developers and all users of the k8s cluster
- Credibility to create the RCA of incident and incident management properly
- Experience of using GCP, Azure, and AWS for managing k8 cluster
- Working knowledge about API Management, API Proxies (kong/gravity, etc.), API Policies and API routing.
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable application in cluster
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs across the production and development environments.
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation in the development and deployment life cycle.
Design and implement complex DevOps pipelines and work in “code as configurations” fashion.
B. Sc./ M. Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university / Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.