Brain Station-23 are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects. His/her responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile and traditional software development teams. His/her goals are to achieve a high level of performance and quality and to deliver projects that provide exceptional business value to clients.
We are looking specifically for someone with
experience as a Project Manager delivering software products, applications or
· Define project scope with Product Owner and development team and develop specifications based on requirements
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
· Track project costs in order to meet budget
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
· Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
· Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
· Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· Evaluate and address complex project risks and issues accurately and objectively
· Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with customers
· 4+ years of professional experience as a Project Manager managing complex, high-security software products or App projects in a high-tech development environment.
· 2+ years of professional experience working with SCRUM/Agile methodologies on application development projects;
· Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
· Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Solid organizational skill including attention to detail and multitasking
· Experience working with remote teams is desirable
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Yearly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.