Ionic Developer (Mid-Level)
are looking for an Ionic developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android, iPhone
devices also for the web. Your primary focus will be the development of
applications for android, iPhone, web, and their integration with restful API
and other cloud services. You will be working along-side other engineers and
developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating
quality products is essential.
N.B. The selected candidate will initially work remotely from home until the COVID-19 global pandemic is over. Stay Home & Stay Safe
2 years of experience developing mobile/web applications using Ionic-3, Ionic-4,
2 years of experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications.
- Strong knowledge of Ionic/Cordova/ Capacitor framework. Good knowledge of AngularJS, Angular, Node.js, HTML5.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the design and development of hybrid mobile applications (iOS and Android) with end to end test and unit test.
- Strong hands-on experience developing Mobile Apps using Ionic-3/Ionic4.
- Experience with Frontend frameworks and libraries
- Experience with Firebug/Chrome/safari development and debugging tools
- Experience with databases, MongoDB, SQL, data modeling
- Experience with Firebase products, analytics, crashlytics, push, storage
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience with responsive web development (e.g. bootstrap, material design, zurb foundation, etc.)
- Experience dynamic stylesheet languages (e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), Standard SDLC, CMMI compliant processes
- Experience with issue tracking software
- This position is responsible for the design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve cross-platform mobile applications using Ionic Framework
- Collaborate with other engineers to adapt existing web application functionality into a mobile application or build-up from scratch.
- Have to take full ownership of a project to ensure on-time delivery of working software.
- Willingness to work in an environment that reflects and adapts to our clients need and market demand.
B.Sc. /M.Sc in Computer Science or Software
Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and
experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.