We are looking for an iOS developer responsible
for the development, maintenance, and deployment of iOS applications. Your
primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for iOS devices by
following proper architecture patterns and clean code and updating applications
published on App Store. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem
solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
N.B. The selected candidate will initially work remotely from home until the COVID-19 global pandemic is over. Stay Home & Stay Safe
• Skilled Swift/Objective-C developer comfortable architecting new apps as well as working with existing code
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experienced with ReactiveCocoa, MVVM and other architecture patterns
• Experienced with API design and integration. Cognizant of HTTP/REST principles, networking, performance, latency, caching, authentication, security, and encryption
• Past Work Experience and Portfolio
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communications skills
• Use of GIT/SVN for source code management
• Design and build advanced native applications for the iOS platform
• Advanced Applications include triggering Device API's such as TouchID, Address Book, GPS and more
• Participate in end to end product life cycle: confirming requirements, solution design, development, unit testing, and implementation
• Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems
• Design architecture for projects or solutions that address business/application/information/infrastructure application, data and/or process integration requirements
• Provide technical support to project teams and conducts reviews throughout the project life cycle
• Track potentially disruptive technologies related to mobile development and lead the strategic response
• Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation, Working with SwiftUI, Core ML, “Sign in with apple” will be bonus
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.