We are looking for a Java developer responsible for the development, maintenance, and deployment applications. Your primary focus will be developing enterprise applications for customers following proper
architecture patterns and clean code. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem
solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
N.B. The selected candidate will initially work remotely from home until the COVID-19 global pandemic is over. Stay Home & Stay Safe
· Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools like VersionOne/JIRA.
· Deep knowledge on design patterns, object oriented concept and implementation.
· Experience with Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate.
· Experience in full lifecycle software development, SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes, testing and value of metrics and incremental delivery
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Database design experience with Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL.
· Minimum of 3 years working in an Agile Environments and Agile Scrum
· Looking for Mid-level Java developer with experience implementing Spring Framework-based enterprise applications.
· Applicants will work with senior-level technology experts to provide application services to various web-based and native mobile clients across varying organization units.
· Support technical systems development team with design, development, implementation, testing, and delivery of solutions for a current government client.
· Ability to develop technical solutions, and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools.
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.