We are looking for an Odoo developer responsible for the development, maintenance, and deployment of applications. Your primary focus will be developing and participate in development projects for our product, and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations and infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Odoo / OpenERP implementation.
• Must have hands-on experience and sound knowledge in installing, coding, and adding custom modules in Odoo. And Odoo framework knowledge.
• Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system.
• Functional knowledge of ERP modules is preferable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Very good written and verbal command of English.
Those developers (from others Technology) who are interested in working on Odoo, encourage them to apply.
• Able to handle customization on Odoo/ OpenERP modules as per requirements.
• Interact with clients and analyze requirements.
• Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
• Design and develop Odoo apps(new module development, customization).
• Develop application/features that affect everyday life.
• Understanding the business processes of the client company.
• Guiding development team, Data migration, and implementation of Odoo, Client training as per requirement, Coordination with client, and timely delivery of the project.
• Responsible for all aspects of software development from design to coding, testing, and installation.
• Research, assess, and lead the initiation of new technologies to maximize performance.
• Undertake frequent refactoring and sanity maintenance of developed code.
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.