Senior Asp.Net Developer
We are looking for a .NET
developer responsible for the development, maintenance, and deployment of
applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end applications based
on .NET and .NET Core by following proper architecture patterns and best
practices. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
N.B. The selected candidate will initially work remotely from home until the COVID-19 global pandemic is over. Stay Home & Stay Safe
- Must have minimum of 5 years of solid experience with a minimum of 3 Major Projects.
- Must have a good working
experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and ASP.NET Core.
- Must have a good working experience with CI/CD implementation, Docker and Container, Microservice
- C# / .Net
Framework using Visual Studio.
- Expertise in C#,
SQL Server 2008/2016 with SSMS.
- Must know Entity
Framework and/or Entity Framework Core.
- A clear
understanding of OOP, design patterns, clean code, and coding standards.
- Must have solid
understanding of the SOLID design principle.
about different task runners like grunt/gulp will add advantage.
- Must have good working experience with a version control system (i.e. Git, TFS).
- Ensure Code Quality & catch bugs or vulnerabilities by using static code analysis tools like SonarQube.
- Practicing SCRUM will add positive values.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and development.
· Ability to adapt to the fast pace development model is crucial.
· Working experience in Agile Methodology
· Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
· Hands-on experience in leading projects or being a significant contributor to software development and delivery.
· Take part in development as a member of our development teams.
· Analyzes technical system problems, and designs and implements effective solutions.
· Translate client requirements into technical implementation.
· Perform project related communication with onshore counterparts.
· Plan and execute unit tests.
· Provide technical leadership if required to the fellow team members.
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.