Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
Brain Station 23 Ltd. is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst to manage the organization of key client projects. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business operations and user needs as well as documenting requirements and defining scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies Candidates with strong ownership and leadership skill are highly encouraged to apply.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in working on software development teams & projects.
• Agile scrum experience (or software development project management) with excellent communication skills and abilities to work with the teams across multiple geographic locations.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Minimum technical understanding of the nature of software projects.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gather information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Study system capabilities and write specifications.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
• Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
• Define project technical requirements, identify project milestones, phases, and elements.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activities.
• Collaborate & work with the offshore team.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments.
• Develop, design, and prepare effective test plans and cases to perform various types of testing based on requirements and functionalities.
• Translate Functional, Technical, Conversion, and Performance requirement specifications into high-level test cases/plans.
• Evaluate test results to identify defects and variances from functional, operational, and performance requirements.
• Responsible for manual/automation end to end testing across application, test cases/ scripts generation, and documentation.
• Review QA documentation for accuracy, feasibility, and consistency. Create test designs, test cases, and expected results for all phases of testing.
• Perform an end-to-end test in a production environment to validate. new or updated business processes, customization and configuration, reports, and data migration.
• Use SQL to validate Transaction Testing for front end testing to validate data in the back-end database.
• Responsible for preparing user training manuals and conducting training sessions with end-users.
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university or a related field may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.