Senior Asp.Net Developer
--Brain Station 23 Ltd.--
We are looking for .NET developer responsible for the development, maintenance, and deployment of applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end applications based on .NET and .NET Core by following proper architecture patterns and best practices. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of solid experience in .Net.
- Must have a good working experience with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, Web API, RDLC or Crystal Report.
- Language: C# .NET.
- Must have a good working experience with CI/CD implementation, Docker and Container, Microservice Base solutions.
- Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, PostgresSQL, Mongo DB.
- A clear understanding of OOP, design patterns, clean code, and coding standards.
- Must have solid understanding of the SOLID design principle.
- Must know Entity Framework and/or Entity Framework Core and MS SQL Server in core database design concept like: Relational database design, query optimize concepts with store procedure written is must. Knowledge on indexing, table partitioning, transaction isolation, etc. also required.
- Ensure Code Quality & catch bugs or vulnerabilities by using static code analysis tools like SonarQube.
- Cristal clear understanding and experience with a version control system (i.e. Git, TFS).
- Experience on Microfinance /Microcredit or FinTech application development will add positive values.
- Practicing SCRUM will be plus point.
- Excellent client communication skills must required.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and development.
· Ability to adapt to the fast pace development model is crucial.
· Working experience in Agile Methodology
· Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
· Hands-on experience in leading projects or being a significant contributor to software development and delivery.
· Take part in development as a member of our development teams.
· Analyzes technical system problems, and designs and implements effective solutions.
· Translate client requirements into technical implementation.
· Perform project related communication with onshore counterparts.
· Plan and execute unit tests.
· Provide technical leadership if required to the fellow team members.
B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from any reputed university/Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Attractive Salary for deserving candidates, Medical Coverage, Salary review twice in a year, Weekly two holidays, Provident fund, Two festival bonus, Quarterly bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Eat & Drink
Lunch, Snacks, Tea, Coffee facility
Team Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Celebration of the traditional cultural festival, Annual day event, Team Outing,
participating every year in ISCT20 & Futsal tournament
4 Mohakhali, 4th Floor, Bir Uttam Ak Khandaker Rd,
Mohakhali (Amtoli) C/A, Dhaka-1212.